Have you heard about Ambici? It is the new bike sharing service available in 15 municipalities in the metropolitan area of Barcelona. Move in a sustainable way and buy your subscription now!
We always want to keep you updated with the latest news on mobility! Did you know that the metropolitan area is already connected in a sustainable way thanks to the 2,600 electric bicycles that have been distributed in the 236 stations of the Ambici service? Thus, the following 15 municipalities in the metropolitan area of Barcelona already have this new network:
- Santa Coloma de Gramenet
- Sant Adrià de Besòs
- Molins de Rei
- Sant Feliu de Llobregat
- Sant Just Desvern
- Esplugues de Llobregat
- L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
- Cornellà de Llobregat
- Sant Joan Despí
- Sant Boi de Llobregat
- El Prat de Llobregat
How it works?
- Take your mobile device, download the Ambici app and register. It is totally free and you can also do it from the official website. You can register to the service with your JoTMBé user.
- Open the Ambici service app, search for the nearest stations and check the availability of bicycles. You will have a map to find their exact location.
- Once you have located your bike, you can scan the QR code and open the lock automatically. Start your trip!
- Once you have used the bike, leave it at the station you have chosen, close the lock and check in the app that you have returned it correctly. It's that easy!
Thanks to the 100% electric high-end bicycles, you can enjoy a sustainable infrastructure at all times. Don't wait any longer and buy your annual pass from only 25 € per year. Check the different subscriptions available on the website and download the Ambici app.