If you thought that during the day you had already seen everything that the city offers, wait until night falls. Barcelona sheds its skin and becomes a magical setting full of lights, life and fun. Barcelona Night Tour, takes you there!
Live the magic with the Barcelona Night Tour!
The city of Barcelona is one of the most popular destinations for tourists from all over the world. Its streets, monuments and emblematic places are one of the most important attractions, but the Barcelona night is also one of its great claims. For this reason, the Barcelona Night Tour is an ideal option for those who want to discover the city from a different perspective.
The Barcelona Night Tour is a night tourist tour that takes place in a panoramic bus that allows visitors to contemplate the illuminated city from a privileged position. The Tour, which operates from June 2 to September 17, lasts approximately between an hour and a quarter and an hour and a half and starts at 9:30 p.m., when the city begins to light up.
During the tour you will visit some of the most emblematic places in Barcelona such as the Sagrada Familia, the Arc de Triomf or La Pedrera. In addition, the tourist guides accompany the journey explaining the history and curiosities of each place visited, as well as the most important traditions and festivals of the city.
The Barcelona Night Tour is an ideal option for those who want to discover the city of Barcelona in a calmer and more relaxed environment, while enjoying the illuminated facades.
Complement the night with other night plans!
And after the Barcelona Night Tour, what? Well, much more! Here are some alternative ideas to spend a fun and unique night in Barcelona:
- Magical nights at Casa Batlló: Visit this modernist masterpiece by Gaudí at night and be amazed by its sound and light show.
- Dinner at the Observatori Fabra with the best views of Barcelona: enjoy an exquisite dinner at the Observatori Fabra while admiring the spectacular panoramic views of the city.
- Go to the streets of the Barri Gòtic and live its atmosphere: walk through the narrow, cobbled streets and let yourself be surprised by its medieval architecture and its bohemian atmosphere.
- Sunset in La Barceloneta: enjoy a romantic sunset on La Barceloneta beach and relax on one of its many terraces with sea views.
- Live music venues: Discover the city's vibrant music scene and dance until dawn at one of the live music venues. We leave you a selection of the city's legendary concert halls city's legendary concert halls
Participate in the contest and win a double invitation
If you participate in the contest that we will do at the beginning of June through our social networks, you will have the opportunity to win a double invitation to enjoy the Barcelona Night Tour with a companion. To be one of the selected ones, you simply have to mention the person with whom you want to share this incredible experience in the comments of the post. Don't think twice and participate!
If you want to get to discover Barcelona from a different perspective, Barcelona Night Tour is a perfect option for you. And besides, it offers you unlimited plans! Enjoy a magical night in the city and keep an unforgettable memory of your stay in Barcelona, Hola Barcelona, takes you there!