When the sun goes down, Barcelona lights up with special energy and vitality and a multitude of plans to enjoy the night. Delve into a summer full of adventures in the city, Hola Barcelona takes you there!
When the sun sets, a multitude of plans and adventures arise in Barcelona. From the cinema to the beach to unique events, this article will take you through the recurring and one-off plans that make summer nights in Barcelona an unforgettable experience.
- Open-air cinema: during summer nights, there is an activity that can become an ideal plan: the open-air cinema. If you are a lover of the seventh art and want to enjoy a unique outdoor experience, you have several options to choose from in the city, from the free cinema on the beach, in the Sala Montjuïc of the Castell de Montjuïc, and many more.
- Cosmonits at CosmoCaixa: for science lovers, summer nights at CosmoCaixa offer an opportunity to explore the secrets of the universe. The scientific activities are unique and you can enjoy them with afternoon and evening sessions for everyone.
- P!Òpera: Opera fans will find their passion satisfied through P!Òpera, an event that combines music, art and emotion at Poble Espanyol. The best classical opera finds its space on Friday nights in Barcelona, experience a magical musical evening sitting on the grass while enjoying a picnic.
- Born by Night: the Born Center Cultural becomes a vibrant setting for culture and art at night. You will find a lot of activities of all kinds. Do not miss the guided night tours, to explore the stories that gave life to the Barcelona of 1700.
- Summer nights at Palau Güell: Palau Güell, a Gaudí masterpiece, opens its doors at night. The evenings will take place on the roof, a magical place. Each evening will feature a different concert, where you can hear from the most classic jazz to musical styles such as blues, rumba or R&B.
- Barcelona Night Tour: a guided night tour to enjoy Barcelona's Mediterranean nights. The magic of the night will reveal to you a different city, full of warmth, shadows and special lights. Visit iconic spaces such as the Sagrada Família, Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, etc. under the starlight!
- Brunch Electronik Festival: do you want to dance non-stop to the rhythm of the best electronic music in an idyllic setting? The Brunch Electronik Festival celebrates its tenth anniversary and will throw a great party from August 11 to 13 with a spectacular line-up that will feature the best DJs on the international scene.
- Joan Gamper Trophy: if you like football, you cannot miss the opportunity to witness the Joan Gamper Trophy. This event, which also serves as the presentation ceremony for the 2023-2024 season, will take place on August 8 at the Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys and will face FC Barcelona and English Tottenham Hotspur.
Whatever your interest or preference, the summer night in Barcelona is a promise of adventure and discovery, an opportunity to connect with the rich culture and vibrant spirit of the city. Do not miss these opportunities, and treat yourself to the magic of an unforgettable summer night, Hola Barcelona takes you there!